Why not try this one warming dish with Steelhead Trout in this one pot wonder dish.
- 4 x 250g skinless Steelhead Trout or Skrei Cod Fillets fillets
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 120g runny honey
- 3cm piece,15g ginger, finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 150g miso
- 2.5 tbs cooking sake
- 500ml Vegetable stock
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 bunches broccoli, trimmed
- 1/4 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Heat a large non-stick oven-proof frypan over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil, honey, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in miso, sake, stock and the lemon juice. Bring to the boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the broccoli followed by the Trout/Cod. Turn the fish to coat in miso sauce. Making sure fish is flat side down transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until starting to caramelise and cooked to your likin. Scatter over coriander, chilli and sesame seeds. Serve with rice.